Our primary form of rent collection is pre-authorized debit. Tenants can sign up for pre-authorized debit by filling out a PAD form. Please complete this form an email a copy to us at We also accept post-dated cheques which can be dropped off at our office at 221 Queen Street, Kingston during business hours. We do not accept interact e-transfers for rent collection.

Yes. To sublet we will need you to fill out a sublet administration form. Please complete the form and email it to us at

To assign your lease please send us an email at to notify us of your intentions. Please also have the tenant you are wishing to assign your lease to fill out a rental application at

The best and fastest way to have your maintenance concern addressed is to submit a request online at

We have an emergency maintenance dispatch service if you call us at 613-417-3365. A maintenance emergency is for flooding or lack of heat.

If you plan to move out of your unit at the end of your lease term please complete an N9 form.

Please email the completed document to If you wish to stay in your unit you can either go on as a month to month tenant or we can sign a new lease with you. If you wish to sign a new lease with us please email us at and we will send you a new lease template.

All information regarding signing up for utilities accounts can be found online at or by calling Utilities Kingston at 613-546-1181.

City of Kingston Waste & Recycling collection calendar is available online at:

To request rent receipts please email us at with the following details:

  1. Title the email with the address of your rental unit, your name and “Request for Rent Receipts”
  2. Please include in the body of the email the specific dates for which you are requesting your rent receipt and also the total rent you paid during that time period. We will cross reference on our end and reply to the email with a rent receipt.

If you are locked out of your apartment and would like an Axon Property Management representative to let you back in please call our Maintenance Emergency Dispatch Line at 613-417-3365.

On the message please clearly state your name, property address, a cell phone number to reach you at. We will be in touch from there. Please note that during regular business hours we will charge a service call fee of $45 plus HST for a representative to come. During evenings (after 5pm), weekends and holidays we will charge a service call fee of $90 plus HST for a representative to come.